This Legal Disclaimer has the objective of informing you of your rights and obligations as a user of this website. Here you will find all the information you need about this website, its activity, the personal data it collects and its purpose, as well as the rules of use that regulate the use of this website.
The moment you access this website (https://choosecthulhu.com), you assume the status of user, so the content of this Legal Notice affects you directly. For this reason, it is important that you read it to clear up any doubt you may have and be aware of the conditions that you are accepting.
You should know that this website complies with the valid regulations regarding data protection, with the purpose of providing you with the guarantees, security and transparency that, as a user, correspond to you when using this website.
- The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons) which is the new European Union regulation that unifies the regulation of the treatment of personal data in the different countries of the EU.
- The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Regulation of development of the LOPD) that regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that we must assume the responsible of a web or a blog at the time of managing this information.
- The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce) that regulates economic transactions through electronic means, as is the case of this website.
The person in charge and owner of this website is Choose Cthulhu
- Name: Choose Cthulhu
- NIF: 43818237V
- Registered Office: C / San Clemente 24 6th floor, CP 38002. Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife
- Website activity: Creation and selling of gamebooks
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NORMS OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
As a user of our website, you also have a series of obligations:
- You will not be able to use this website to carry out activities contrary to the laws, morality, public order and, in general, to make use of it in accordance with the conditions established in this Legal Notice.
- You will not be able to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities by sending messages that use a false identity.
- You will also be solely responsible for the performance of any type of illicit, harmful rights, harmful and / or harmful action on the third-party sites to which we can derive from this website for the development of our activity.
As responsible for the website, Choose Cthulhu may interrupt the service of the page to the user and immediately resolve the relationship if detects a use of the website or any of the services offered that may be considered contrary to what is expressed in this Legal Notice
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The entirety of this website (text, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents) is protected by the laws in force on Property Intellectual and Industrial, being prohibited its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, except for personal and private use.
As the owner of this website, Choose Cthulhu does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or free of error or that the free use of them by users does not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or bad use of this page and its contents is responsibility of the user.
Likewise, the reproduction, retransmission, copy, cession or retransmission, total or partial, of the information contained in the page, whatever its purpose and the means used for it, without prior authorization of Choose Cthulhu is forbidden.
LINKS OR LINKS
This website includes links or links to third party sites. The pages belonging to these third parties have not been reviewed or are subject to controls on our part, so Choose Cthulhu can not be held responsible for the contents of these websites, nor for the measures adopted regarding their privacy or treatment of your personal or other data that may arise.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In exercising your right as owner of this website, we inform you that Choose Cthulhu is not responsible in any case for the following:
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning, or the availability or continuity of operation of the page.
- The existence of viruses, malware, malicious programs or harmful content.
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on this website.
- Of the damages that could come from the illegal or improper use of this blog.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This website complies with current regulations regarding data protection, which implies that, as a user, you must give your express consent before providing personal data through the different forms available in the sections of our page.
To do this, our obligation is to inform you about the personal data we collect, store and treat and for what purposes, having at any time the possibility of freely revoking your consent.
You can find all this information in our.
As we inform you as soon as you access our website, this site uses its own and third-party cookies in order to provide you with the best user experience and develop our activity.
At any time, you will have the option to configure your browser to reject the use of these cookies that, in some cases, will affect your user experience.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice is subject to current Spanish legislation.
If necessary, before any type of legal dispute, Choose Cthulhu and the user, will be subject to the Courts and Tribunals of the User’s domicile for any controversy that may arise.
In the event that the user has his domicile outside Spain, Choose Cthulhu and the user will submit to the paper writings
courts and tribunals of Tenerife.
If you have any questions about this Legal Notice, you can send an email to email@example.com