Of course, you should know that if you decide not to use some cookies, this website may not work perfectly, affecting your user experience.
WHAT IS A COOKIE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages or blogs.
Cookies allow that page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your equipment, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize you.
The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not the person, so they do not store sensitive information about you such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES: REGULATIONS IN USE
You must know that, in the case of continuing browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies. But, at any time, you can change your mind and block its use through your browser.
The LSSI-CE regulation (Law on the information society and electronic commerce)
The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons), which unifies the regulation of the treatment of personal data in the countries of the EU.
This Cookies Policy could be modified at any time to adapt to new regulations or changes in our activities, being current at all times is published on the web.
TYPES OF COOKIES
In order to offer you a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your software and develop our activity, this website (https://choosecthulhu.com), uses its own and third-party cookies .
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements added to an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
- Third-party cookies: This website (https://choosecthulhu.com) may use third-party services that, on behalf of Google, will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can also adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. And you can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer.
For this, you must take into account that you will have to adapt separately the configuration of each browser and equipment that you use since, as we have mentioned previously, cookies are associated with the browser, not the person.
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en_US
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-Web
- Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com